You're Admitted -- What's Next?
As a first-year CSU student, you will join a community of achievers at a university that is uniquely positioned to provide you with opportunities to be a part of a dynamic student body and experience the benefits of an urban campus in a city on the move. To respond to your offer of admission and secure your spot at CSU, you will need to complete these important next steps.
- To save your spot at CSU, accept your offer of admission and pay your enrollment fee through your applicant status portal.
- As an admitted student, you can log into your applicant status portal here.
- First year students: once you have accepted your admission, you can pay the $120 enrollment fee, which then allows you to register for your orientation date. We recommend paying as early as possible for the best dates for orientation. Students who have limited financial resources and meet the NACAC requirements may request that the fee be deferred until the beginning of the fall semester.
- Transfer students: Once you have accepted your admission, you can register for your orientation date.
Complete your FAFSA as soon as possible. You can complete the FAFSA as soon as October of your senior year. CSU’s Federal Code number is 003032.
- First year students: Once you have paid your enrollment fee, you will be able to sign up for your desired orientation date through your applicant status portal.
- Transfer students: Once you have accepted your admission, you can register for your orientation date in your applicant status portal.
Complete your required math and English placement testing. You must complete any required placement testing prior to your orientation date to ensure you are placed into the appropriate courses. Visit csuohio.edu/placement-testing for information.
- Provide CSU with a final transcript
- Provide a mandatory final high school transcript or GED scores as soon as possible and prior to the start of the term.
- Send all materials to:
Cleveland State University
Application Processing Center
2121 Euclid Ave., UN 446
Cleveland, OH 44115
Being an out-of-state pre-med student was overwhelming at first, but the family feel at CSU has made all the difference. I chose CSU because I believed I could succeed here academically and socially. And that’s exactly what’s happened!
My favorite thing about CSU is being in the heart of Cleveland, where strong connections to many large corporations located throughout Northeast Ohio made it possible for me to receive a Parker Hannifin scholarship and internship.
I was separating from active duty and looking for a university that caters to a diverse population. Cleveland State — with its emphasis on education and resources like the Veteran Student Success Program — quickly became my first choice.
Nick O'ConnorHistory & Social Studies