Explore CSU Online
We know how important a campus visit is to your college search process, so Cleveland State University is bringing the CSU visit experience to the comfort of your home. While in-person campus visits have been postponed, due to COVID-19, CSU will still be bringing you personalized information through virtual admissions information sessions and one-on-one appointments with our admissions staff. We have created several new opportunities for you to connect with our staff and explore Cleveland State University below:
- Virtual Information Sessions: Join us for a 30-minute virtual information session, offered Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. You will learn about campus, how to apply and the value of choosing Cleveland State University. Register now!
- NEW Virtual Campus Tours: Walk through our virtual campus tour with current Cleveland State University students as you learn more about our campus and the student experience at CSU. These tours are offered with our information sessions on Fridays at 10 a.m., or take the stand-alone tour on Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
- Transfer Events: Learn all about CSU and the transfer student experience during our virtual “Transfer Tuesday” information sessions on the third Tuesday of each month at 12 p.m. Select Friday sessions are also available for registration here.
- Individualized Admissions Counselor Appointments: Have specific questions you need answered? Sign up for a one-on-one appointment with your CSU admissions counselor. You can find your admissions counselor and schedule an appointment here.
- College Spotlight Sessions: Want to learn more about your intended area of study? Join us for our virtual “College Spotlight Sessions” for a 30-minute presentation and Q&A with an expert from your college of interest. Register here.
We hope to welcome you on our campus soon and will be posting information on rescheduled visits as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can learn about our campus buildings and fun CSU facts on our virtual tour.